Thank you for reserving space at Watershed for your upcoming event. Please review our expectations for setup, timing, catering and supplies.
- You’re responsible for any room reconfigurations upon arrival. You must return room to its original setup prior to leaving.
- You may bring in your own tables and chairs for setup, if needed. You’re responsible for any table or chair rentals outside of what Watershed offers.
- When reserving a space, please allocate time for setup and teardown.
- Other spaces may be reserved during your event since this is a shared space. Please be respectful of each other. View our Calendar of Events for details.
- Watershed will provide coffee, hot tea, bottled water and soft drinks for all reservations.
- You’re responsible for organizing catering for your event. Here is a list of our preferred catering vendors:
The Bearded Lady
A farm-to-fork food truck, powered by The Crowded Acre
Phone: (719) 838-1549
Simple Eatery/Spoon It Up
Think all natural, local, fresh, clean eating recipes. Prepared ‘to order’ with no MSG, no chemicals, no preservatives, no sugar…just back to the basics.
Phone: (719) 207- 9400
Other caterers – of your choice are also welcomed at Watershed.
Watershed will provide the following supplies during your reservation: